Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tag your it!

I have been tagged! Yay! Finally! People who I tag be sure you copy, paste, and continue the tagging!

Joys:
1. My family and friends
2. The gospel
3. Taking Pictures

Fears:
1. Being Alone
2. Getting kidnapped!
3. Being held down and tickled!

Goals:
1. Help others realize their worth
2. Be a better Latter Day Saint
3. Make it to the temple

Current Obsessions:
1. School, school, school.
2. Twilight series.. always!
3. Playing the piano

Random Surprising Facts About Me:
1. I have never had a bloody nose.. ever.
2. I always have to double check everything! (I don't trust myself haha)
3. I love dancing choreographed hip hop kind of stuff-

I Tag:
Kaylie
Erin...
and that's about the only other friends I have on here besides people who
have already been tagged :) haha.

No comments: