Friday, November 20, 2009

This is only the beginning...

So I have been a bad blogger and so I am sorry that i am just barely getting around to blogging about my wedding but it was fantastic an d we have still been getting used to it! It is wonderful though and we are very happy.

Our wedding was amazing, we were married on september 4, 2009 in the Logan, Utah temple.


We had our reception that night in Smithfield, Utah and James Mack Memorial Park and it was absolutely perfect. I am fairly sure that I could not have asked for a better wedding day! We had all of our closest friends and family there and had an amazing group of friends as our bridesmaids and groomsmen, :D






Overall, our wedding was amazing and I can't believe that I am actually married to this wonderful man. Preston is my best friend, the love of my life, and the single most amazing man I've ever met. (Besides Dad of course, they can be tied!) But I have been so incredibly blessed to have him in my life and I am so excited to continue our journey together as we start this new life.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Woohoo! You updated your blog! I LOVE it! Looks so cute, just like you and Preston. Now, just be sure you don't wait as long as you did last time to post something new! lol
Love you

Amy said...

It's about time!