Thursday, December 11, 2008

The salt lake fun!

Last saturday my roommates and some of our friends to a little journey down the the big SLC to watch USU vs. BYU in basketball... Sadly, our team played awful and barely lost by like five points! ugh. Anyway! I've posted some fun pictures! Enjoy!

 
(left to right) Troy, Keisha, me, and Shannon. We were at the gateway after the game.
 
Oh ya know.. just our feet at temple square.
 
(left to right) Shannon, Holly, Me, and Heidi.. it was a crowded ride down!
 
And if you haven't seen the movie Elf, you won't get this. But it was funny.. trust me. We were in Dicks at the Gateway.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So, so cute! All of you! Thanks for updating your blog.

The Dyreng's said...

so I found you blog stocking but that is okay. I love you