Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pre-Meditated Sucide!



This one's for the ladies. Don't you hate that time of the month when the monster from within emerges from the depth of your soul and tries to ruin your life? I do. Your days are filled with everyone in the whole world being out to get you, snot filled kleenex's, and that irritating attitude that no matter how happy people try to make you.. it just won't go away!! Well, let me tell you... this week had definitely been one of those weeks. Let me just start off by venting about the pointlessness of PMS. Why do we have to have all of these raging hormones surge through our bodies to the max once a month?!?! Why can't we just act normal? Guys never have to act crazy and irrational once a month, well no more than they usually are at least. No jokes are made at their expense while they are bedridden with a heating pad. Guys have it unfairly easy. All they are expected to do is stand there and mumble about sports, girls, and who's fart was louder. Idiots. If only men knew what it was like, they wouldn't be so judgmental. How about we stick them full of blood and let them bleed it out while their insides are contracting them to the point of throwing up! Let's see how happy they are! Grrr.
This past week I'm fairly sure that I have had more teary eyes,"everyone hates me" moments, and "my life is over" thoughts than I ever had before! Earlier today, I found out I didn't pass my cleaning check for my apartment. And of course me being the rational person I am at this particular time, was furious. My initial thought, "They just hate me because I didn't wave back to her when she walked passed me the other day so she failed me! Jerk." Two days ago, I got a bad grade while a neighboring student got an A and again I thought, "Oh my gosh! Did you just see that! I Swear they just tilted that paper in my direction! They're just rubbing it in! Grr." I could literally feel my temperature rising. This week has been full of ups and downs, sideways, backwards, squareways, sadways, grumpyways, frustratedways. All of the ways you could ever make up in your imagination... I have been there. I was tempted multiple times to find the tallest place a jump off of it just to end my misery! This week I was not having Pre menstrual syndrome, I have had a terrible case of Pre-meditated suicide! ah!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you didn't do it! Just know in those moments... we girls know how you feel...you're not alone, we're in this together AND most importantly... IT WILL GET BETTER just hang on! Oh yeah, and MOST importantly, grab a bag of chips, a pepsi and some chocolate and call me in the morning. love you

Brian said...

HEY GUYS ARE NOT THAT DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DONT ARGUE ABOUT WHO FARTED LOUDER WE ARGUE ABOUT WHO MADE THE PLACE STINK!

raquelb said...

Sorry Jenny, I'm a blog stalker and I stumbled across yours today. I just have to thank you for your post on PMS. I currently am experiencing the joys of being irrational, mean, and just plain crazy. It really does feel like once a month the world is crushing down on me. This month has been particularly horrible and I am just hoping my husband sticks through it with me! :) Guys do have it pretty easy but then again...they have to put up with us during that long week! Hope all is well with you! love ya