Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dear Devil,


Dear Devil,
I have lately been contemplating the purpose of your existence, your strong will to ruin the world, and make my life a living hell. I do realize that you are evil and enjoy this sort of thing. I mean hell is your home away from home and that misery loves company. I'm sure you're very eagerly enjoying your fiery couch while your little helpers are out corrupting the good people of the world. You've certainly trained them well. However, I was hoping to ask you a favor, nothing big. Just simply going to hell without dragging the world down with you? I mean honestly,what kind of pleasure do you get from watching a teenage girl starve herself, or a guy cheat on his wife? There is no point in making those things look appealing is there? I mean it's like.... here's a needle, let me go fill it up with some trashy substance and shoot it into my arm! ... Really? Is that cool at all? Nah. You seem to be a fairly unreasonable guy so there is really no point to this letter. As do I realize that there is not a lot I could to do make you believe you owe me, a sufferer in result of your thoroughly affective temptations, anything. I suppose I could tell you how in the end the wrath of God will come to get ya, but I figure you've pretty much already faced that. You've got nothing else to lose, your completely alone. Wow, that blows for you. Well if I had a chance before I sure don't anymore.. Anyway, just thought I'd give it a go.
Sincerely
Never yours,

Jenny Fish

1 comment:

Debbie said...

good job.. you tell him Jen!