Wednesday, August 27, 2008

best friends forever.

A hem. Here we have a lovely picture of me and my newly found bff here in Logan, Utah. Please ignore the greasy foreheads on account of my apartment has no AC and so it is blazing hot. We have fun though with our Tortellini and eight minute ab video... from which we are still feelin' the burn baby. Pretty much other than hiking the disturbingly steep hill up to campus, slaving away in classes, and sweating ourselves into dehydration, that is our life at the moment.
The end.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh... aren't you two the cutest little things?! We can't wait to meet her! Love you ;)

raquelb said...

Hey Jen! My sister in-law Christi does hair at the salon by golden coral called Beyond Hair. She's really good! (I at least have loved my hair every time she's done mine!) Anyways, her number is 435-760-6028 I'll text her and let her know that you might be calling! Love ya! Hope you're enjoying Logan!