Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slightly funny.

Okay, so this is very random but I laughed my butt off. So, one of my guy friends just bought a pair of flip flops a while ago and I just thought they were average black flip flops, ya? Wrong. Oh no, these are no ordinary flip flops! We were sitting in his car and he picked up this small black tool. And he said, "Oh here's the thing that goes to my shoes." And I looked down and noticed his shoes and I was like.. ".. wait, what?!?" And so he took his shoe off and turned it on it's side and proceeded to use the tool to unscrew what looked like a miniature cap to a water bottle. I asked him what the purpose of having that cap on his shoe was and instead of telling me he reached back into the tag from them that he still had in his car and handed it to me. On the tag there was a picture of someone dumping soda from the inside of the flip flop base into a cup!!!! It's like a freakin' water bottle in your flip flop!!! I was laughing so hard, I wish I could find a picture to show you! I wanted to send it into Jay Leno. It was so funny. I mean, I could just see someone filling up their flip flop before heading out for the day in case they get thirsty! I laughed even harder when my friend told me how much those ridiculous shoes cost him! What is the world coming to?!

1 comment:

Erin Kay said...

That is ridiculous! I love it. Where can I get a pair of those?