Sunday, August 24, 2008

Apartment life :)

Here is my teeny tiny bedroom in my new apartment that I love!
These pictures are in order of how my room looks..
Here is my door..
and then..
My closet that is jam packed as well as my dresser which is also packed full!

My bed...


And last but not least, my desk!

And that is pretty much my whole room, it is tiny but it is mine and i do love it lots! So far not much has happened. I've only met one roommate and two of her friends but they are all really nice. Church was so much fun today too! Everyone is so excited to be there and when we got home me and my roommate made dinner together, said a little prayer and ate. It was fantastic! So.. so far I love it :) That's all for now really.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It looks SO CUTE! Good job Jen. I'm so happy that you are liking everything. If you like your classes this much... life will be perfect! Well as perfect as life gets anyway. Have a great day and be sure to do more blogging now that you're not home for me to interrogate you. ;)
Love you
PS How'd your squash turn out?

Erin Kay said...

Jen you're room is super cute. I heart tiny little college rooms!! Mine is not nearly put together or I would get you some pics! Have a fabulous time. I'm a little jealous you're in Logan. . long story. I echo your mom - keep us updated!