Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have the Greatest Roomies... Ever.


McKell (Top Right) Heidi (Center) Keisha (Bottom Right)

So I just would like to make it clear that I have the best roommates ever. Today... well lets just say that today was an awful day. I'm not going to go into details.. but it was just terrible! But anyway, so i come home after a way long day of school and I was really really depressed and my two roommates Keisha and Heidi (Mckell was at the library) literally had to drag me out of the house. All I wanted to do was sit in my room and listen to sad music. But would they let me? No. They kidnapped me and threw me in the car and wouldn't tell me where we were going. So, we're just driving along and all of a sudden we pull up at Cold Stone. :D That's all I have to say :D They took me inside, bought me ice cream, and we talked girl talk. They know just how to cheer a girl up! They are wonderful. After that they made me go watch the office with them which made my day lots better also. I am so blessed :D


Oh and just another funny thing I might mention that happened today (which i didn't find funny at the time because I was so depressed but now I find it hilarious.) Anyway, I guess today was national coming out day? Who knew. Anyway, so I get to school and there is a stage set up outside with every color of the rainbow balloons and just blaring music with a sign that said "National Coming Out Day!" with a little man running out of a closet. So I just kinda laughed and went to class.. but when I came out.. That was the kicker. Now before I go on, Lets get this straight. I have no problem with Gay people. They are no less or different than any other human being. I mean, I don't agree with their lifestyle but i don't agree with smoking either.. so anyway. You get my point. Anyhow! When I came out of class there were people now on this stage taking turns crying and telling their coming out stories... wow. It was such an interesting program to witness. It did make me smile though... So there was another plus side of my day :) Geez Ames, what kind of school did you send me too ;) haha, jk.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a cute picture! I'm so happy you have such great roommates too. Sorry I wasn't home when you called. Hope you're all better now.
Love you

tmhhall said...

i think your blog is cute i like it lol