Saturday, October 11, 2008

Parfait Party.. kind of.


here we have Brian (Steg) singing his heart out :)




Robbie On drums, Frew on base, Steg on guitar, and Kyle singing.

Last night me and Heidi decided to have a Parfait Party. So we went to the grocery store and bought fruit, yogurt, granola, pudding, and oreo's. It was very delicious. Anyway, so the party was slightly lame at first but then my friend Ryan brought his Rockband over and then it really got going! Basically Heidi and two of her friends played this card game called Nertz for three hours while the rest of us took turns playing rockband. Below there is a video of Ryan on the drums, Robbie is singing, Steg is on the base, and chad is sitting on the floor playing the guitar. And the two other guys on the far couch were just some of Jacen's friends who came. I Can't remember their names for the life of me. (oh and please excuse my annoying giggle in this video! ugh :S)



Oh, and yes.. You did see Ryan turn around and hit me with his drumsticks. He continued to do it and found it quite hilarious throughout the evening lol. Anyway, the people playing cards were Heidi, Nate the Great, Curtis, and Kyle.

I eventually got to play rockband too even.. ok ok so they had to force me to play rockband. Ryan literally captured me in the guitar strap and threatened to strangle me with it if it didn't play. Yikes. I know! Anyway, I played and ended up loving it! It was so much fun. This last video is just of Robbie hanging out on the couch while Ryan is jamming out on the drums during a solo and the card game continues. Oh, and at the end of this video you will see Ryan saying something, he's telling me he's mad at me for videoing him while he was playing lol.



All in all... fun night :)

3 comments:

Kaylie Steele said...

Hahaha I love the clips...and what is withLife Size Bush in the background? haha... Silly boys.

Debbie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm so happy. Cute rug btw! Love you.

jcook said...

Jen! I am so happy you have a blog! I loved reading your posts.